Friendship is the connection between people. The connection can instant or it might take time to form the bond, but ultimately friendship is a connection and that is why parting ways with friends is not easy because something connects the two of you. Building friendship can be difficult for some people and researchers in social science suggest that people who are agreeable, open and hardworking are more likely to easily experience friendship chemistry.
Friends and Friendship is an important part of being human, hence it’s important that you take time to build friendship bonds with other
Here are a few quotes on Friends and friendships.
- “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” –Henry David Thoreau
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”- Woodrow Wilson
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”- David Tyson Gentry
- “Friends are the family you choose.”-Edna Buchman
- “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.”- Socrates
- “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.”- Samuel Butler
- “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.” –Aristotle
- “A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.” – Arthur Brisbane
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”- Henry Ford
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” –Muhammad Ali